ABOUT THE GAME
Taxi City is a simulator game of a modern driver transporting his customers in a rural big city full of hotels, skyscrapers and missing people walking in the streets. It's not a problem, after all, because like a modern driver - not sure if taxi-driver (due to co-drive) - our game hero uses a mobile Taxi app for getting customers. Do you ask why and how our hero has got into this job? Simply, as a majority of young people, after getting a driving license in his early age, he has had a desire to drive as much as possible. So he bought a car (for leasing, of course), registrated yourself to the Taxi app and started working. And this is where the main story begins - when the game hero must earn enough to pay installments for his car, the operating costs of the car and the other cost of living. However, mainly for tuning of current car and buying new more luxury and faster cars which are more funny to drive.
Daily lease payment for the first car in the game:
- EASY MODE: $28 for 30 days
- MEDIUM MODE: $40 for 20 days
- HARD MODE: $70 for 10 days
Basic game info:
- Playable as a native game directly in a browser (no installation required)
- 73MB of filesize
- currently 3 cars to select
- improvements of engine, tires and chasis (suspension)
- optimized for running on low-performance computers
- powered by GameArter backend services (achievements, leaderboards, user progress storage...)
- developed in cooperation with PacoGames
Taxi City has been developed by Vladoss.
Do you like games on Games44?
Get notification for new games in your email